Saturday, September 22, 2012

Weight Loss After Pregnancy

Hi all, so I've been putting my creative juices to work lately but one thing I can't seem to shake are the extra pounds from my pregnancy. I've been pregnant three times, the last ending in a D&C, even though I never miscarried. It was absolutely heart breaking. The worst part was that I still felt morning sickness the day after the procedure and cannot shake the gained weight, even though I have no third child to show for it.

Not to worry, I found an amazing resource, the Weight Loss After Pregnancy Center blog. It's so nice to be in a forum with other moms who are working hard to gain their body back. It has helped me start to gradually lose the weight, feel better about myself and gain my confidence back. It's so refreshing to talk with other women who feel the same way about our bodies after having had our lil peanuts.


The Weight Loss After Pregnancy Center is a great resource and for those of you following me on my quests, keep me on my toes and accountable. I want my body back!

No comments:

Post a Comment